Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let us pause now for a moment of science

Science rocks, Einstein was right, Charles Darwin was a great man, and Stephen Hawking is a heckuva rapper. Who knew? ROTFL!


Bwahahahah! We're big fans of science here at Evil Genius and have the funny t-shirts to prove it! T-shirt gifts for science teachers, funny science tees, even things for the Mad Scientists out there.

Let us pause now for a moment of SCIENCE - Original Evil Genius Tees funny t-shirt.

Our original Evil Genius Tees Let us pause now for a moment of science t-shirt. Perfect for Darwin fans and Evolutionists and science lovers everywhere.

You can't gross me out, I teach science. Funny science teacher t-shirt.

Cute, funny t-shirt for science teachers, especially you biology people! Not much makes a science teacher sick. You can't gross me out, I teach science with slimy, fuzzy, and grungy text.

cool science teacher t-shirt with spikey text.

Our basic science teacher shirt. Simple, to-the-point, with cool spikey text, it shares your love and pride as a biology, chemistry, physics, or any other science instructor. Great back-to-school gift!

Warning science teacher t-shirt, funny caution sign teacher gift.

Our funny science teacher warning shirt is a sure hit for birthdays, Christmas, and graduations from college. Warning, science teacher, your perceptions of the universe may be corrected at any time!

Actually I AM a mad scientist. Original t-shirt from Evil Genius Tees.

We even have stuff for the maverick science guy or gal! Actually, I AM a Mad Scientist! Great gift for any Evil Genius with a scientific bent.

As always our t-shirts come in oodles of colors, styles, and sizes. Infants, kids, juniors, plus sizes, and gorgeous maternity-cut styles, too, plus hoodies, zippered hoodies, long-sleeved tees, and more.

Remember, science is golden!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I already saw a lot of sites promoting different kinds of tees prints but none creates a good design as cool as yours.

aidam said...

nice collection.Some more funny t-shirts over at ..........

Funny Tees Shirts

talha said...

T shirts are best to send your friend as birthday gift.

send gifts to Pakistan from USA

Anonymous said...

This is cool..I should get one of this funny tshirts but still need to get my dads favorite france euro 2012 t-shirt. do you have it here?

Unknown said...

Great set of sites. I do like the big photo websites.
same as like your Blog
Please keep up the good work.Thanks.

www.sendflowerstoindore.in

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is a great article, Thanks for giving me this information. Keep posting.
funny t shirts designs

Unknown said...

wow,it looks so cool.I also like the funny t shirt.

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! cute tees